Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stroller Strides Halloween Party

Kaden and I attend a bi-weekly Stroller Strides class down at La Jolla Shores. Every Thursday after class there is a play date for the kiddos. Today, the play date was a Halloween Party. Both moms and kids dressed up and prizes were handed out for best costume - our friend Lucas won for dressing up as a dinosaur with his car seat decorated as a dinosaur egg! We also had snacks (which caused the seagulls to swarm) and games. A professional photographer came down and held sessions of the kids in their costumes in exchange for a canned good donation. Unfortunately, I don't have the professional photos to post, but here are some that I took.


Lucas (Dinosaur), Will (Superman) and Kaden (Peapod)


Since Kaden's costume was a little bulky, I dressed him in something lighter for the actual class. He was so cute in his baseball uniform I had to get a shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment