Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dancing King

I have so many videos of Kaden, but for some reason I never post them. OK, that's not entirely true, I know why I don't post them....they take so long to upload. If you know me, then you know patience is not my strong suit. Patience aside, I decided these two were too cute not to share.

This is a video of Kaden dancing to a card sent to him by our good friends, Aaron and Sandy Fenster. It was a card of Alvin and the Chipmunks singing, "Funky Town." Kaden abused the card by opening it again and again and again. He loved dancing to the squeaky little chipmunk voices and, just when Kevin and I were about to pull out our hair from hearing the song twenty times too many, the Chipmunks grew tired of performing and the card went kaput. It was fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment