Sunday, August 28, 2011

How Can TWO Be Terrible???

It's not possible...

Not with a sweetie like this one...

They must be crazy calling it the "Terrible Twos"...

O.K....maybe not.

I can hardly believe it,
my baby boy is TWO!
Time flew by so fast,
you grew so quick, who knew?
Around month thirteen,
you learned how to walk,
Before too long,
you also learned how to talk.
You grew so charming and remained so sweet,
I love how you greet everyone on the street.
You love trucks of all sorts,
but "Yuck-Yuck's" are on top.
You say "Hewo" when answering phone calls from Pop.
Your blue eyes shine,
your red hair just grows,
I love you from the top of your head,
to your teeny-tiny toes.
I can't wait to see what your future brings,
I hope it is full of brilliant things.
You are so very loved my little bitty one,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, my son.


24 Month Stats
Height: 34.75 inches
Weight: 28 lbs. 15 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment