Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LA Play Date

Today, Kaden and I drove up to LA to visit some friends. We had a great little play date, it was just too short! We met Liz (McKayla's mommy), Allison (Livie's mommy), and Nicky (Lexi's mommy) at Carter's mommy, Gina's house. These are all women I met at a pre-natal yoga class while we were living in Manhattan Beach. We became friends quickly and easily which, I've found, is pretty unusual. While we are slowly making new friends down here in San Diego, I can't help but think how much fun we would be having if we still lived in Manhattan Beach. We miss you LA!


Kaden, McKayla, Livie, and Carter
(Unfortunately, Sweet Lexie is not pictured)

On another note, my sweet little angel slept the entire car ride both on the way there and on the way home! What a traveling man.

1 comment:

  1. So precious! They look like a bunch of little old people sitting down for a chat.

    ReplyDelete