Friday, November 20, 2009

CA Bar Exam

Well, I passed the California Bar Exam and I must admit that I feel great about it. I have to give Kaden some credit though - seeing that he was born four short weeks after I took the test, he must have provided some help. Is it cheating if you receive help from a fetus? Kevin, sweet guy, brought home an assortment of some of my favorite flowers even before he knew the good news. I told him that the flowers were beautiful, but if I ever had to take another bar exam for him that flowers weren't going to cut it!


While passing the Bar was nice, we currently have more pressing issues to resolve - Kaden's nap schedule being at the top of the list. I never would have thought that I would feel a larger sense of accomplishment from getting my son to routinely nap in his crib than from passing a Bar exam!

1 comment:

  1. Mazel Tov! I can't say I'm a bit surprised, and neither is Gabe. You're such a smarty.

    ReplyDelete