Monday, June 23, 2014

Harrison - 11 Months

It makes me sad to write this, but Harrison's tenth month passed in such a flash I have almost no recollection of it.  It could be because it coincided with K's last month of school, or because we were busy getting ready for our summer travel, but I think it's because time is just going too fast.  Where is the pause button?  We are in such a fun spot with these two amazing little boys that I don't want to miss a minute...but I seem to be grasping at straws.  Regardless, I try to take mental photos of all of Harrison's sweet smiles, our games of peek-a-boo, chasing him as he crawls around the house looking back to make sure I'm following, and the tickle sessions that end in giggles that swell my heart close to bursting.


Harrison's favorite activity continues to be catching some air in a swing...sometimes we squeeze a friend in there too.  Just like their big siblings, Brooke's little sister, Brynn, is a favorite friend of Harrison's.

Kaden's new favorite snack is hummus and it is a messy business.  Every meal that includes it normally ends in a sink bath.

Harrison had so much fun at the splash pad in Florida.  It was so hot, we spent A LOT of time in the pool!
 

We've had some hot days here in San Diego too and H loved all the water play.

While shopping for Father's Day gifts, Harrison took his first ride in one of those coin-operated cars at the outlet mall and he loved it!  He really wanted a chance to steer, but that was big brother's job.  Maybe next time, little man.

Our squirmy and smiley 11-month old!
The sentence from Where The Wild Things Are is always running through my head - "I could eat you up I love you so."  I mean really...look at those thighs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment