Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NYC - Uncle Paul Turns 30!

Uncle Paul turned 30!! I can hardly believe it myself...I still remember when he was Kaden's size with those big brown eyes and bowl cut hair style! Not that we had any doubts, but he's grown up into quite the young man and I couldn't be more proud of him. In so many ways, Kaden reminds me of Paul when he was a boy - I can only hope he turns out as well.

To celebrate this milestone of a birthday, the family flew to NYC for a weekend of fun. Kaden's sweet friend, Lila, let us stay with her.

The Babies had a lot of time with the Daddies, and loved every second of it!

We also spent some time exploring Brooklyn...well, Brooklyn's playgrounds anyway.



I would post a photo of the "adults" celebrating, but none are fit to print. Needless to say, we had a great time! Hope the Birthday Boy enjoyed himself as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment