Thursday, December 31, 2009

The 2009 Holidays

Ahhh family. My parents came out to spend Christmas with us and it was wonderful. Oh how we miss family.

On the 19th, we all attended an annual Christmas party thrown by our cousins, the Grants. It was our first night leaving Kaden with a babysitter - actually, friends who live down the street from us. We love you Michelle, Dave, and Andie! Kevin and I were a bit nervous, but Kaden did great; we were told he slept the entire time!


On the 20th we took a trip to the San Diego Zoo. I guarantee Kaden is going to love this place when he grows up - the adults already do!



The majority of the time was spent in the house snuggling. Kaden couldn't get enough of his Gammi and Pop and the feeling was obviously mutual.




On the 28th, Kaden met Uncle Paul. I can already tell Kaden is going to be a "guys guy" as he loves hanging out with the boys! Every time Paul was in the room, Kaden would just stare at him. I think Paul fell in love a little bit too! Judging from Paul's interactions with Kaden, he is going to make a great dad...someday. I think we all knew that though.


A visit to Old Town.


An amazing day at Coronado.


The boys watching the game - Go Eagles!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Jamie and Kevin,
    I just read your blog from day one. What an absolutely adorable little guy you have there. Each picture captures the greatest expressions as he grows each week. My favorite is Kevin and Kaden laughing together.
    I'm so glad Kevin's parents got to visit with you. I loved talking with Thiem at your wedding.
    I know just how your parents felt when they came to visit. The pictures of Kaden with them show all.
    I'd like to send my Christmas e-mail pics to you, however, I think I have an outdated address. Please send it to me at jkfox@cinci.rr.com.
    Have a wonderful New Year. See you in OCNJ some time in July.
    Love,
    Jo Anne and George

    ReplyDelete