Sunday, September 13, 2009

Adventures at Three Weeks



We FINALLY got out of the house for an all-day excursion! My parents were leaving at the end of the week, so we all went to Coronado for the day. The first photo is our stop at one of the local ice cream shops - sooner or later I should stop eating for two!


Before our big outing, we took a family photo. Had I viewed it before we left, I may have passed on the Rootbeer Float!


Nana and Pop reading Kaden his very favorite book - Brown Bear. I think the images are big enough for him to see. His favorite animals are Black Sheep, Blue Horse and Goldfish. Taking after his father, Teacher is his least favorite page!


Kaden loves the bouncy seat the Dardine family send him, but it is still a bit too big. With the Kiddopotamus snuzzler he fits in perfectly. It is one of his favorite places to nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment